Dnipro Humanitarian Univeristy is a private higher educational insitution which provides edcuation of 2 levels - Bachelor (1 level) and Master (2 level).
The total number of applicants for higher education is more than 1,450 people. More than 70 scientific and pedagogical workers work at the departments of the university.
The educational process is provided by six departments, of which three are subordinate to the Faculty of Law and Psychology:
- Department of Law,
- Department of Psychology,
- Department of Social and Humanitarian Disciplines,
and three - Faculty of Tourism and Hotel and Restaurant Business:
- Department of Economics and Management of Tourism Activities,
- Department of Hotel and Restaurant Business,
- Department of Applied Linguistics.
Tasks: experience exchange, work with legal documents and databases, Communication with people, cultural exchnage
Civil Law and Procedure - General
Criminal Law and Procedure - General
Family Law - General
English - Good
Russian - Good