Giambrone & Partners is an International Law Firm that operates in Europe.
In Rome, Milan, Sassari, Naples, Palermo,Tunisi, Glasgow, London, Barcelona, Porto and Las Palmas
Assisting their senior lawyers, team mates in their practices,
supporting in researches. They will be trained in all the duties of a lawyer, such as drawing up documents, taking part in strategic meeting and meeting clients.
The Trainee lawyer will have a personal email, phone and desk.
EUR 250.00 Gross per month
Civil Law and Procedure - General
Contract Law - General
Criminal Law and Procedure - General
Labour Law - General
Private International Law - General
Public International Law - General
English - Fluent
French - Fluent
Spanish (Castilian) - Fluent
- A significant experience abroad with the Erasmus project (or similar)
- Attendance of summer internships in law firms abroad
- Excellent English proficiency
- Knowledge of Arbitration, Family Law, Financial Law, Insurance Law
- Gross payment is intended.