J. Sagar Associates (JSA) is a leading national law firm in India. JSA consists of over 300 professionals operating out of eight offices located in the Indian cities of Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, GIFT City, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
JSA is recognised as a leading national law firm providing legal services to top Indian corporates, Fortune 500 companies, multinational banks and financial institutions, governmental and statutory authorities and multilateral and bilateral institutions.
The JSA practice is organised along service lines and sector specialisation. It strongly focuses on its clients and communities.
The tasks of the Trainee include inter alia:
- Drafting and reviewing various forms for agreement;
- Researching on questions of law;
- Finding appropriate case laws that may be used in the current trails and appeals;
- Assisting in the due diligence procedure for legal compliances;
- Preparing opinion on the particular cause or problem
INR 1500.00 per Week
Commercial Law - Advanced
Competition Law - General
Corporate Law - Advanced
Information Technology Law - General
English - Fluent
We request the following information from the applicants:
- A Curriculum Vitae setting out the applicant's areas of interest, as well as the areas where they previously focused on their study;
- Few recent writing samples (min. two);
- The exact dates when the applicant would like to join our firm;
- Recent transcript of marks;
- Certificate for English speaking and writing ability;
- References (at least one for the applicant's work habits, and another for the applicant's academic abilities)
- Confirmation that the applicant is able to bear their travel, lodging, and insurance expenses during their stay with us as a Trainee