Spark Legal Network provides Europe-wide consultancy services for policy, regulation, and legal frameworks at both national and European level. Spark has a unique operating model founded on an extensive network of excellent legal experts across Europe and incorporating links to (and partnerships with) high-ranking universities, institutes, and research centres, including the European Commission.
Commercial enterprise, Consultancy
The tasks of the Trainee include inter alia:
- Assisting with the acquisition of new EU projects and studies through tendering;
- Executing EU projects and studies, including the coordination of cross-border legal and policy research team(s);
- Conducting legal and policy research and analysis on EU/national law-related subjects;
- Reporting on legal and policy research findings and/or analysis;
- Communicating with a wide range of high profile clients
EUR 1050.00 per Month
English - Fluent
Any EU language accepted in addition to fluent English.